Sunday, May 15, 2011

Killer - Pretty Little Liars


Killer - A Pretty Little Liars Novel
By: Sara Shepard

I think this is one of my favorite books I've read this year. I'm reading the Pretty Little Liars series at the moment and I think Killer is the most exciting so far. I'm on the book Heartless and I haven't finished it yet.

Killer is very exciting to me because of the suspense and the action. The book is about four girls trying to figure out the mystery of their best friend, Ali's disappearance. Along the way, one of Hannah's (One of the girls) close friends, Mona, betrayed her by pretending to be a person called A. She wrote them letters about secrets that only Ali would know so the girls were all freaked out about the notes and letters.

I feel that the whole plot of the series because it's very exciting and has a lot of suspense. I enjoy reading books that have suspense because the author keeps you coming back for more and you don't want to put the book down.

This book made me think of the shows on TV where there is a murder and the FBI's are trying to figure out what happened but in the book, it's the four girls who are trying to figure out what happened because they might not be able to trust the cops.

This book has challenged me because I normally wouldn't read mysteries. I did when I was younger but I couldn't find any books that seemed interesting for me to read so I stopped reading mystery books for a while. Now, I think I'll start reading more mystery books because of the suspense and I now know that I love mystery!

I wouldn't read this book if you don't like to be caught hanging because at the end of each book, the author writes about something very important but doesn't say much about it. If you don't like to wait to get the next book, then I don't think you should read this series because that's all they do! Also, I wouldn't read this book if you don't like murders. There are a few murders in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment