Thursday, November 18, 2010

Literature Circles - Working Together

This week, we got to do our lit. circles with a partner. My partner was Raissa and I found that we worked quite well together. Working in pairs made it easier to get information because we can talk about it and help each other. When we help each other, we move through the lit. circle quicker. The chapters we did were chapters 10-14 and I found that it was harder to do these chapters because not much happened in them. Working with Raissa really helped me succeed in the lit. circles because she helped me find a good passage and a good question. My weakest point in all lit. circles are the question. I think Raissa really helped me achieve my goal of actually succeeding in making a question. Working with a partner also helped us understand the book more. As I said before, we can talk to each other about the book when working together. At some parts, I didn't understand what was going on. Raissa helped me understand and that probably will boost up our grade for the lit. circle. I look forward to doing other lit. circles with Raissa because it makes the experience fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment